COMIT 'xmr-btc-swap' v0.11.0 released
Version 0.11.01 of COMIT2’s XMR-BTC atomic swap implementation (xmr-btc-swap3) was released, and it updates to Monero v0.18.0.04:
I’m happy to report that we’ve been busy upgrading the tool in prep for the hard fork, with a bunch of improvements in general, and are releasing version 0.11 today!5
- Update from Monero v0.17.2.0 to Monero v0.18.0.0
- Change Monero nodes to Rino tool nodes
- Always write logs as JSON to files
- Reduce Monero locking transaction fee amount from 0.000030 to 0.000016 XMR [..]
- Reduce required confirmations for Bitcoin transactions from 2 to 1 [..]
- Both the ASB and CLI now support the Identify protocol. [..]
Downloads, hashes, and the complete list of changes are available on the release page1.
Visit Github3 to learn more about the Bitcoin-Monero Cross-chain Atomic Swap and join COMIT’s Matrix channel6 if you need help.
Read the Safety7 section of the README.md file before using this tool.
Note that COMIT is no longer maintaing the project8. binarybaron, lescuer97 and delta1 are the current maintainers of xmr-btc-swap.
https://github.com/comit-network/xmr-btc-swap/releases/tag/0.11.0 ↩ ↩2