jberman submits CCS proposal to continue working on Monero until May 2022
On my immediate radar, I’d like to help ensure the upcoming fork goes smoothly.
Total funding proposed: 135 XMR. ETA (period): 3 months (2/7/22 - 5/2/22).
- help the ecosystem prepare for view tags
- help resolve merge conflicts between PR’s
- bump the ring size from 11 to 16
- background wallet sync cache
- subaddresses in monero-lws
- complete monero-lws informal audit if there is demand
To share your feedback, ask questions and support this proposal, consult !2852.
Update 22/2/18: moved to funding5.
Update 22/2/23: fully funded6.
Update 22/6/24: final progress report posted7.
https://github.com/monero-project/monero/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aj-berman+is%3Aclosed, https://github.com/moneroexamples/openmonero/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aj-berman, https://github.com/monero-project/monero/pulls/j-berman ↩