Justin Berman posts final Monero dev progress report for Feb-May 2022 CCS proposal
Hours worked: >480 (I stopped keeping track of my hours after hitting 480. I hit that mark around late April) [..] I’ve spent the majority of my time reviewing code since last update.
- reviewed PR 7760 which includes a rewrite of the daemon connection code to fix important issues.5
- dug deeper into Dandelion++ to review PR 80766 which reduces time to load wallets by reducing trips to the daemon
- identified and patched tx submission bugs/daemon reliability issues with tor/i2p daemons
- since Ledger was fairly unresponsive, I implemented the changes needed for the upcoming hard fork to make sure the code is ready.
- patched a cryptographic vulnerability in monero-python (identified by kayabaNerve)7 [..]
Read the full report2 for more details, including the major highlights of this CCS proposal.