binarybaron completes second milestone for XMR-BTC atomic swap desktop GUI CCS proposal
binarybaron1 has completed2 the second milestone for their XMR-BTC atomic swap desktop GUI prototype CCS proposal3:
I have resumed my work on the project and have been putting in extra effort to catch up. I will still complete everything included in the proposal for the same amount of community resources, it will just take me a little longer than I had originally anticipated.
- GUI: Adjust the displayed minimum amount to account for network fees4
- GUI: Upgrade tor version to 11.5.45
- GUI: Improved transaction monitoring to allow for instantous detection of possible refund scenario6
- xmr-btc-swap: Coordinated with the other maintainers to release version 0.11.17
- xmr-btc-swap: Started working on specification and planning of API for xmr-btc-swap cli and set bounty of 3 XMR for the first person to implement it8
- API: had an uptime of 100% last month.9
- Rendezvous Point Maintenance10
- Maintenance of the front end11
Read the full update2 on Github for more details.
Consult the previous Monero Observer report12 to learn more about the project.
https://repo.getmonero.org/monero-project/ccs-proposals/-/merge_requests/321#note_19295 ↩ ↩2