binarybaron completes fourth milestone for XMR-BTC atomic swap desktop GUI CCS proposal
This month we have finally released the GUI on Mainnet for the public to use! The release went smooth for the most part.
- GUI: Switched to Mainnet4
- GUI: Added Auto Updater
- GUI: Fixed issue where starting tor on Linux would fail because of the read-only AppImage filesystem5
- xmr-btc-swap: Reviewed and merged PR to allow config overrides using environment variables6
- xmr-btc-swap: Submitted and merged PR to allow asb to set an external bitcoin redeem address to redeem the Bitcoin to once the swap is completed 7
- API, Rendezvous Point, front end: 100% uptime8
Read the full update2 on Github.
Consult the previous Monero Observer report9 to learn more about the project.