ACK-J posts March 2022 update for MAGIC-funded research proposal
ACK-J1 has posted a March 2022 update2 for their MAGIC3-funded research proposal4:
This is the first of five subsequent updates I will deliver, touching upon the work I have completed in the last month regarding my MAGIC grant.
- Finish experiment and determine appropriate “cap” for transaction delays sampled from Monero gamma distribution
- Conduct an experiment to identify the distribution of transaction fees on Monero’s main-net
- Stop preliminary data collection (900 wallets not using gamma dist)
- Finish writing data export script from cli wallet
- Finish writing data enrichment script using onion monero blockchain explorer
- Restart data collection to span 10 servers and sample gamma distribution for transaction delays (1500 wallets)
- Start training preliminary data against machine learning models such as random forests to determine feature importance
- Run data export script on the preliminary dataset to assess the skewness (if any) of the transactions collected with no delays
- Finish literature review
Read the full update and post your feedback on Github2. Consult my previous report5 to learn more about this story.
https://github.com/MAGICGrants/Monero-Fund/issues/15#issuecomment-1086122008 ↩ ↩2