tobtoht submits CCS proposal to continue developing Feather Wallet for 3 months
This CCS proposal is for 3 months of full time Feather Wallet development.
Total funding: 162 XMR. ETA: 3 months (TBD).
Planned work overview
- Bootstrappable builds
- Offline transaction signing using animated QR codes
- Multi-node syncing (experiment)
- Allow skipping synchronization
- Improve Tor support and add support for more anonymity networks
- Mining interface overhaul (+ P2Pool support)
- Improve packaging for Linux distributions
- Support more ways of spending Monero
- Improved documenatation
- Fix bugs and issues as they arise
tobtoht is the creator of xmrguide4 and maintainer of Feather Wallet. He has been an active contributor to the Monero ecosystem since April 2018.
To share your feedback, ask questions and support this proposal, consult !3322.
Update 22/7/25: moved to funding5.
Update 22/8/3: fully funded6.
https://github.com/feather-wallet/feather/, https://featherwallet.org ↩