plowsof submits proposal to continue working as CCS coordinator for 3 months
plowsof1 has submitted a new proposal2 looking to continue working as CCS Coordinator for 3 more months, after a successful3 first term4:
Hello, plowsof here, I show up and try to be helpful. My previous proposal happened, i would like to make it happen again, and do more of the same things.
Total funding: 69 XMR. ETA: 3 months.
- M1: 2 meetings + hours worked (23 XMR)
- M2: 2 meetings + hours worked (23 XMR)
- M3: 2 meetings + hours worked (23 XMR)
- Gather consensus for CCS proposals
- Organise bi-weekly meetings to discuss proposals / current events
- Provide decisions in 1 month or less (Yes/No to being funded or if something has to be changed with the proposal to satisfy our community)
- Checking up on the WIP list to find / fix problems early
- Take responsibility for the entire CCS process
- Act as a liaison to Core
- Consultancy before / during / after the idea stage [..]
plowsof’s contributions also include a General Fund donation alert bot (monero-fund-watch5), a popular self-hosted wishlist as a service (WaaS)6, monero-gui-exe7, monerodevs.org8, and a Python script for Monero meeting moderators9.
To read the full proposal, share your feedback, ask questions and support this CCS, consult !3852.
This is an ongoing story and the report will be updated when new information is available.
Update: moved to funding stage10.
https://repo.getmonero.org/monero-project/ccs-proposals/-/merge_requests/385 ↩ ↩2