P2Pool v1.9 released with critical bug fix
P2Pool version 1.91 has been released and it fixes a critical bug:
Fixed block template generation bug: a node could mine a share that didn’t pass validation on other nodes resulting in all other nodes banning it. Nodes with high hashrate are the most affected because they mine a lot of shares.
- Fixed several bugs that can happen when system time changes
statuscommand shows sidechain name now (default, mini or custom ID)
Wallets with P2Pool support
- Official Monero CLI and GUI v0.17.2.3 and newer
- Monerujo v2.1.0 “Vertant” and newer
- Cake Wallet v4.2.7 and newer
- Monero.com by Cake Wallet
- Feather Wallet v1.0.0 and newer
Before using the software, you should verify the SHA256 sums with SChernykh2’s GPG key3.
The README4 has valuable information about features, defaults, how pool shares work, build instructions and a short mining guide.
If you need assistance, you can read the FAQ5 and reach out to other P2Pool miners on irc6.
https://p2pool.io/SChernykh.asc, https://github.com/monero-project/gitian.sigs/blob/master/gitian-pubkeys/SChernykh.asc ↩
#monero-pools (irc), #p2pool-log (irc/libera) ↩