P2Pool v1.9 released with critical bug fix
P2Pool version 1.91 has been released and it fixes a critical bug:
Fixed block template generation bug: a node could mine a share that didn’t pass validation on other nodes resulting in all other nodes banning it. Nodes with high hashrate are the most affected because they mine a lot of shares.
- Fixed several bugs that can happen when system time changes
statuscommand shows sidechain name now (default, mini or custom ID)
Wallets with P2Pool support
- Official Monero CLI and GUI v0.17.2.3 and newer
- Monerujo v2.1.0 “Vertant” and newer
- Cake Wallet v4.2.7 and newer
- Monero.com by Cake Wallet
- Feather Wallet v1.0.0 and newer
The README4 has valuable information about features, defaults, how pool shares work, build instructions and a short mining guide.
https://p2pool.io/SChernykh.asc, https://github.com/monero-project/gitian.sigs/blob/master/gitian-pubkeys/SChernykh.asc ↩
#monero-pools (irc), #p2pool-log (irc/libera) ↩