P2Pool v1.3 released with latest monerod and faster block verification
P2Pool version 1.31 has been released and it features faster block verification and includes the latest monerod version:
- Updated monerod to the latest official release-v0.17 code (improved monerod stability)
- Faster block verification, much faster on Linux/MacOS builds
- Decode custom user from stratum client, display stratum client+user on SHARE FOUND and client mainchain found message
- Increase outgoing connections to 10
- Added console command peers to show connected peers
- Disable console quick-edit mode on Windows (auto-select on mouse click)
- Show uptime in status output
- Added –no-color command line option
- Small bugfixes and optimizations
Before using the software, you should verify the SHA256 sums with SChernykh2’s GPG key3.
The README4 has valuable information about features, defaults, how pool shares work, build instructions and a short mining guide.
If you need assistance, you can read the FAQ5 and reach out to other P2Pool miners on irc6.
https://p2pool.io/SChernykh.asc, https://github.com/monero-project/gitian.sigs/blob/master/gitian-pubkeys/SChernykh.asc ↩
#monero-pools (irc), #p2pool-log (irc/libera) ↩