nightwolf361 submits CCS proposal to create 'Empower Lebanon' educational platform
nightwolf3611 has submitted a CCS proposal2 looking to create Empower Lebanon, an educational and bartering platform:
Coding the website will take around a month to have a fully functional platform. [..] Mainly its an educational marketplace since the area is ravaged by the crisis, and spread replacing day to day fiat usage for XMR.
Total funding proposed: 50 XMR. ETA: 2 months.
- M1: Posting stickers/printing flyers to distribute around Beirut to get more attention (guerilla marketing); arabic translation will be provided (5 XMR)
- M2: Design the UI/UX for the webapp (10 XMR)
- M3: Write the codebase for the website(back and front-end) (20 XMR)
- M4: Work on relevant content to educate on why cash is trash, the downfall of banks and why Monero is true digital cash (sound money, safe mode) (10 XMR)
- M5: Throw a Monero themed gathering for XMR fanatics (5 XMR)
To share your feedback, ask questions and support this proposal, consult !3672.
This is an ongoing story and the report will be updated when new information is available.
Update: proposal closed due to unclear intentions/negative interest3.
https://repo.getmonero.org/monero-project/ccs-proposals/-/merge_requests/367 ↩ ↩2