MoneroKon 2022 Planning Meeting scheduled for 30 January 2022 1800 UTC
The next MoneroKon 2022 Planning Meeting1 is scheduled to take place on Sunday, January 30th 2022 at 18:00 UTC.
The meeting should take place in the #monero-events2 Matrix/IRC channels.
- Update on CCS status
- Update on contract between DR and G+H (all)
- Update on availability/quotes (G+H)
- Update on website and ticketing (DR+ajs)
- Updates from kanban board (if applicable)
To view the full list of discussion topics and propose agenda items, consult issue#6563 from the monero-project/meta Github repo.
Update: logs for this meeting are now available on GH4.
- tentative date set to 11-12 June
- options narrowed down to Suspenso and Arroz Estudios
- website is done, but waiting on DNS for domain to be updated (WIP)
- 5 sponsor cap (preferably 3-4)
- requirements of set-up day and 12 tables added to the Kanban venue wishlist
- Jitsi meeting on Thursday at 19:00 UTC