MoneroBro submits CCS proposal to develop 'Monero.Shopping' project
A service that brings Monero one step closer to widespread adoption by enabling everyone to use Monero anywhere on the internet. Monero.Shopping allows everyone to spend Monero on any marketplace or e-commerce store, while providing an extra layer of privacy!
Total funding: 975 XMR. ETA: 6 months.
- M1: Development - Invoice Automation (81.25 XMR)
- M2: Development - Fulfillment Automation/Optimization 1 (81.25 XMR)
- M3: Development - Fulfillment Automation/Optimization 2 (81.25 XMR)
- M4: Development - Implement Escrow 1 (81.25 XMR)
- M5: Development - Implement Escrow 2 (81.25 XMR)
- M6: Development - Implement returns 1 (81.25 XMR)
- M7: Development - Implement returns 2 (81.25 XMR)
- M8: Development - Browser Plugin Chrome (81.25 XMR)
- M9: Development - Browser Plugin Firefox (81.25 XMR)
- M10: Development - Allow Monero purchase via fiat 1 (81.25 XMR)
- M11: Development - Allow Monero purchase via fiat 2 (81.25 XMR)
- M12: Marketing - Social Media Ads/Influencer outreach and further optimizations (81.25 XMR)
According to the website3, the service fee is 50$+5%, the order process may take up to 24 hours, and there will be a no return policy.
To read the full proposal, share your feedback, ask questions and support this CCS, consult !3602.
This is an ongoing story and the report will be updated when new information is available.
Update: proposal updated5 (1 milestone only, MoneroBro to close CCS if Monero.Shopping wont produce anything of value or excitement after the 6 months).