Monero Research Lab meeting scheduled for 8 December 2021 1700 UTC
The next Monero Research Lab1 meeting is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, December 8th 2021 at 17:00 UTC.
The meeting should take place on IRC-Libera/Matrix2 in the #monero-research-lab channels.
- Discuss requirements to get the multisig PR merged
- Adaptive CPU regulation for improved mining performance
- “Seeing a bug in Aeon transactions where multiple inputs in one transaction use the same output.”
- Cryptographic performance benchmarks
- Improvements to the mixin selection algorithm
- The Science of Blockchain Conference 2022 Jan 24-26
The full agenda can be found in #6373.
This meeting’s chairperson will be UkoeHB4.
Logs from the previous MRL meeting can be found in #6355.
Update: logs for this meeting are available on Matrix6.
irc://irc.libera.chat/#monero-research-lab (IRC), https://matrix.to/#/#monero-research-lab:monero.social (Matrix) ↩