Monero Research Lab meeting scheduled for 5 January 2022 1700 UTC
The next Monero Research Lab1 meeting is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, January 5th 2022 at 17:00 UTC.
The meeting should take place on IRC-Libera/Matrix2 in the #monero-research-lab channels.
- Seraphis address schemes
- Adaptive CPU regulation for improved mining performance
- Further analysis of July-Aug 2021 tx volume anomaly
- Improvements to the mixin selection algorithm
- Seraphis/Triptych/Lelantus Spark
- MRL META: “Cat herding”
- Examine sample size and random seed matters in Monero’s unit tests
- Multisig Drijvers attack mitigation
Logs from the previous MRL meeting can be found in #6435.
Update: logs for this meeting are now available6.
irc://irc.libera.chat/#monero-research-lab (IRC), https://matrix.to/#/#monero-research-lab:monero.social (Matrix) ↩