Monero Research Lab meeting scheduled for 20 October 2021 1700 UTC
The next Monero Research Lab1 meeting is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, October 20 2021 at 17:00 UTC.
Main discussion topics include:
- How many decoys should be used in the upcoming network upgrades?
- Triptych/Lelantus Spark/Seraphis
- Rucknium’s OSPEAD discussion
- MRL META: Active recruitment of technical talent, MRL structure
- Improvements to the mixin selection algorithm
- Examine sample size and random seed matters in Monero’s unit tests
UkoeHB4 will be this meeting’s chairperson.
View the full list of discussion topics and propose an agenda item on issue #6215.