Monero Research Lab meeting scheduled for 17 November 2021 1700 UTC
The next Monero Research Lab1 meeting is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, November 17th 2021 at 17:00 UTC.
The meeting should take place on IRC-Libera/Matrix2 in the #monero-research-lab channels.
- A list of open research questions, their priority, and anticipated difficulty.
- “Seeing a bug in Aeon transactions where multiple inputs in one transaction use the same output.”
- Cryptographic performance benchmarks
- Further analysis of July-Aug 2021 tx volume anomaly
- Improvements to the mixin selection algorithm
The complete list of discussion topics can be found in #6273.
Logs from the previous MRL meeting can be found in #6264.
irc://irc.libera.chat/#monero-research-lab (IRC), https://matrix.to/#/#monero-research-lab:monero.social (Matrix) ↩