Monero Research Lab meeting scheduled for 13 October 2021 1700 UTC
The next Monero Research Lab1 meeting is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, 13th of October 2021 at 17:00 UTC.
Main discussion topics include:
- the recently published forensic statistical analysis report of recent Monero transaction volume anomaly4
- community efforts to recruit technical talent, MRL structure
- improvements to the mixin selection algorithm
- Triptych/Lelantus Spark/Seraphis
- removing/Fixing/Encrypting monero’s timelocks
- Rucknium’s OSPEAD discussion
- Analysis of July-Aug 2021 tx volume anomaly
UkoeHB5 will be this meeting’s chairperson.
View the full list of discussion topics and propose an agenda item on issue #6186.
Logs for the previous MRL meeting are available on the Monero Space forums7.