Monero hard-fork v15 planned for early Spring 2022
[..] the tentative plan would be an early Spring hard-fork, i.e. February or March of 2022.
It is worth noting that both Triptych and Seraphis are off the table for this network upgrade.
Primary features included
- Ring-size increase from 11 to 16 (#794)
- View tags by @jberman (#80615)
- Fee changes from @articmine (#78196)
- Bulletproofs+ (#71707)
- Output binning changes by @jberman (#888)
- Multisig refactor and vulnerability fix by @UkoeHB (#78779)
- Daemon connection fixes (#776010)
Before the HF happens, there are a number of items that have to be completed first (RELEASE_CHECKLIST11): a security audit, code audit, Ledger/Trezor integration, send notifications to wallets, exchanges, mining pools and 3rd party payment processors and post release announcements.