Monero Development Workgroup meeting scheduled for 16 April 2022 1700 UTC
The next Monero Development Workgroup meeting is scheduled1 to take place on Saturday, 16 April 2022 at 17:00 UTC.
The meeting should take place on IRC-Libera/Matrix2 in the #monero-dev channels.
Note that although there is no set agenda, the status of the current hard fork will probably be the focus of this meeting. Provided the remaining PRs are reviewed by then, hopefully the HF date can be set.
This meeting’s chairperson will probably be ErCiccione3.
- Fee changes from ArticMine #7819
- Bulletproof+ by sarang, tied to consensus #7170
- Bump ring size to 16 for v15 #8178
- Add view tags to outputs to reduce wallet scanning time #8061
- Multisig: signature fixes #8149 [..]
The list might change before the meeting. To view the full PR/issue/author/review table, consult rbrunner’s comment4.
To propose a discussion topic, post a comment in #6841 on Github.
Logs for the previous meeting are available on Monerologs5.
Update 22/4/3: updated link1 to GH issue and topic list.