Monero Dev Activity Report - Week 42 2022: 8 PRs, 7 Issues
This weekly report aims to provide a big picture view of Monero development activity, increase community support for existing devs and, hopefully, encourage new contributions.
1 - PRs (8, 8:0:0)
- #86151 wallet: fix create view-only wallet from existing wallet [release] (j-berman)
- #86162 wallet: fix create view-only wallet from existing wallet [master] (j-berman)
- #86173 wallet: background sync with just the view key [release] (j-berman)
- #86184 fix(trezor-tests): fix trezor tests build, fix integrated addr test (ph4r05)
- #86195 wallet: background sync with just the view key [master] (j-berman)
- #86206 functional_tests: Give monero-wallet-rpc instances log files (jeffro256)
- #40507 Feature: sync in the background with just view key when locked (j-berman)
- #40518 SettingsWallet: Update balance after scanning transaction (j-berman)
2 - ISSUES (7, 4:3)
- #86139 monero rpc wallet shows wrong balance (too much) (anycolo)
- #861410 creating a view only wallet on 18.1.2 always returns an error (anycolo)
- #862111 Syncing not happening after start (guzkodes)
- #862212 ‘make debug’ fails (guzkodes)
- #854913 Problems at shutdown: Transport endpoint is not connected (DeeDeeRanged)
- #404914 Cannot a view-only wallet be created? (ukaznil)
- #405215 Monero GUI does not update after transaction (Lowlay75)
That’s it for this week’s dev activity report. I will try and publish one every Sunday. Let me know if I missed anything or if you want to see any other statistics/repos included in future reports. Feedback/edits: @ /about.
Previous reports are listed in the [dev] section.