Monero Dev Activity Report - Week 41 2023: 8 PRs, 8 Issues
This weekly report aims to provide a big picture view of Monero development activity, increase community support for existing devs and, hopefully, encourage new contributions.
1 - PRs (8, 4:1:3)
- #90171 depends: zeromq: update to 4.3.5 (tobtoht)
- #90202 http_client: reduce number of packets sent for small bodies [RELEASE] (jeffro256)
- #21973 workflows: verify redirect urls in downloads.yml (plowsof)
- #21984 Rm paragraph about locked outputs being used as decoys (jeffro256)
- #21175 added monerica and xmr.directory to merchant directory list (HardenedSteel)
- #21946 downloads: add GUI macOS ARM link (selsta)
- #21957 blog: add v0.18.3.1 release notes (selsta)
- #21968 New release CLI&GUI, v0.18.3.1 (binaryFate)
2 - ISSUES (8, 4:4)
- #90189 Unable to build 0.18.3.1 from source (snex)
- #901910 Feature request: Delayed transfers (phytohydra)
- #422515 MoneroD initializes cryptonote protocol (I-got-mine)
- #422616 Link to MacOS ARM goes to intel version for the v0.18.3.1 release (Noiden)
That’s it for this week’s dev activity report. I will try and publish one every Sunday. Let me know if I missed anything or if you want to see any other statistics/repos included in future reports. Feedback/edits: @ /about.
Previous reports are listed in the [dev] section.