Monero Dev Activity Report - Week 35 2022: 8 PRs, 7 Issues
This weekly report aims to provide a big picture view of Monero development activity, increase community support for existing devs and, hopefully, encourage new contributions.
1 - PRs (8, 6:2:0)
- #85401 Update levin async callbacks for C++14 (vtnerd)
- #85432 epee: dont shrink slice when storing to binary (jeffro256)
- #85443 wallet2: check wallet compatibility with daemon’s hard fork version [release] (j-berman)
- #85454 multisig: fix #8537 seed restore (suggestions by @UkoeHB) (j-berman)
- #85475 Windows: fix unicode file path support (tobtoht)
- #85486 Windows: fix unicode file path support [release] (tobtoht)
- #85397 update to v0.18.1.0 with wallet rpc network request optimizations (woodser)
- #85468 Revert “Reduce comp. time of portable_storage_template_helper.h” (selsta)
2 - ISSUES (7, 3:4)
- #85419 Multisig wallets are not backwards compatible (tmoravec)
- #854910 Problems at shutdown: Transport endpoint is not connected (DeeDeeRanged)
- #402011 UI is inaccessible to accessibility clients (ethindp)
- #854212 V0.17.2.0 fails to synch daemon (synthcube)
- #401813 XMR transaction completed but not received (Rizla3)
- #401914 xmr purchase not showing in wallet (danx42)
- #402115 transaction using GUI taking more than 48 hours (cnxnhcv)
That’s it for this week’s dev activity report. I will try and publish one every Sunday. Let me know if I missed anything or if you want to see any other statistics/repos included in future reports. Feedback/edits: @ /about.
Previous reports are listed in the [dev] section.