Monero Dev Activity Report - Week 15 2022: 5 PRs, 10 Issues
This weekly report aims to provide a big picture view of Monero development activity, increase community support for existing devs and, hopefully, encourage new contributions.
1 - PRs (5, 4:1:0)
- #82601 Tiny: add .vscode/ to .gitignore (mj-xmr)
- #82612 Fix languages list being defined twice and add language validation on wallet creation (eversinc33)
- #82623 Optimized keccak implementation (SChernykh)
- #38854 main: don’t async close wallet (selsta)
- #82585 simplewallet: transfer description fix (hinto-janaiyo)
2 - ISSUES (10, 3:7)
- #82576 Proposal: download first, verify later for intermittent internet connections (Gingeropolous)
- #82597 log rotation managed by system (BebeSparkelSparkel)
- #82638 Trezor and Ledger interoperability (Momo10110)
- #65639 rpc call too slow. (redred77)
- #673010 Use the Monroe wallet node command “create”_ It takes 10 minutes to create a sub address. What’s the problem? (niukouMan)
- #825511 Unable to run public node behind firewall, unable to bind restricted rpc to 0.0.0.0 (Toby4213)
- #825612 [Question] Is there a testnet version of monero? (TimyIsCool)
- #359413 GUI doesn’t properly shutdown, has to be killed from task manager (Windows) (MoneroArbo)
- #388414 Operation not permitted while trying to run monerod (v0.17.3.1) (Linux) (manuel-arguelles)
- #388615 Adding new address book entry corrupts previous entries (bug) (edisondotme)
That’s it for this week’s dev activity report. I will try and publish one every Sunday. Let me know if I missed anything or if you want to see any other statistics/repos included in future reports. Feedback/edits: @ /about.
Previous reports are listed in the [dev] section.