Monero Dev Activity Report - Week 10 2023: 9 PRs, 7 Issues
This weekly report aims to provide a big picture view of Monero development activity, increase community support for existing devs and, hopefully, encourage new contributions.
1 - PRs (9, 7:2:0)
- #87641 Handle case where a command line flag is not allowed in the config file (almalh)
- #87652 cryptonote_basic: remove unused struct (tobtoht)
- #87663 Handle case where a command line flag is not allowed in the config file [release-v0.18] (almalh)
- #87674 depends: upgrade OpenSSL to 3.0.8 (tobtoht)
- #87705 p2p: avoid spam blocking ipv4 addresses in a blocked subnet (moneromooo-monero)
- #87716 cryptonote::transaction_prefix: fix IDE parsing error (UkoeHB)
- #87727 Allow option ‘non-interactive’ in monerod config file (almalh)
- #77728 set simple counter to exit after too many loops (selsta)
- #87699 Allow option ‘non-interactive’ in monerod config file [release-v0.18] (almalh)
2 - ISSUES (7, 2:5)
- #412810 Lost and not receiving funds (mlpotesak)
- #213811 Plisio payment gateway and waller for Monero (AdPlisio)
- #876812 Issue with connecting to multiple local nodes after v18.2.0 (suggalla)
- #872813 Monero wallet RPC sends all balance from subadress when transfer function called (rayorole)
- #868414 failed to deserialize keys buffer (Gingeropolous)
- #877315 other items (rookie-kjq)
- #412716 Monero GUI wallet Access issues (IntheLimelight)
That’s it for this week’s dev activity report. I will try and publish one every Sunday. Let me know if I missed anything or if you want to see any other statistics/repos included in future reports. Feedback/edits: @ /about.
Previous reports are listed in the [dev] section.