mjxmr submits replacement CCS proposal for Q2 2022
I propose to work for 3 months, spending 30 hours a week on Monero Core and Monero GUI [..]
- reviewing the Monero Core and GUI code
- enabling and helping new developers
- providing more documentation for new devs
- CI fixes
- addressing user issues (whenever I can help)
- benchmarking tsqsim (although this one is arguable)
- regenerating and extending my Monero health report
- adding Monero-GUI to the health report
- general firefighting, whatever problems we face in near future
Total funding needed: 102 XMR (45 EUR/h * 30 h/week * 4 weeks * 3 months / 156 XMR/EUR). ETA (period): 3 months (starting ~March 2022).
To share your feedback, ask questions, learn more and support this proposal, consult !2872.
Update 22/2/26: total funding updated (new XMR rate).
Update 22/3/1: work started before funding7.
Update 22/3/17: moved to funding8.
Update 22/3/27: fully funded.