mjxmr submits Q4 2021 CCS proposal to work on Monero Core
In the same way as previously, I propose to work for 3 months, spending 30 hours a week on Monero Core [..]
In Q4, I am able to realistically spend 30 hours a week on Monero. I arranged everything so, that the Q4 and January will be easy on me, so I won’t have to prolong the work (and payment) like I had to do it in Q3. I’d like to start in November.
His work should focus on the following topics:
- statistical simulation
- addressing user issues
- enabling and helping new developers
- code reviews
- CI fixes
- extending Monero health report4
- adding Monero-GUI to the health report
- general firefighting, whatever problems we face in near future
Since this question would surely appear: the simulation part shall be open sourced.
Total funding needed: ~72 XMR (45 EUR/h * 30 h/week * 4 weeks * 3 months / 220 XMR/EUR). ETA (period): 3 months (November - January 2021).
To share your feedback, ask questions and support this proposal, consult !2662.
- added Rucknium collaboration details8
- added clarification: statistical simulation will be open sourced9
- moved to Funding Required10
- fully funded11