Justin Berman posts final CCS progress report after 500+ hours of Monero dev work
Update 3: 500+ hours
- Completed changes to the GUI PR for background sync and made corresponding changes to the core repo PR
- Pushed a draft PR with clear remaining TODO’s for the Seraphis lib async scanner
- Explored swapping epee’s http client with libcurl in the async scanner
- Implemented review comments on the PR for a utility to convert legacy tx’s outputs into Seraphis wallet lib compatible enotes
- No further progress on full chain membership proof integration since update 2
The full dev update is available on Github in !4012.