Justin Berman publishes first CCS progress report
Weeks 1-2 [Aug 30 - Sep 12] Hours worked: 93
Today he published his first progress report3, ready for community feedback:
[..] I wasn’t as productive as I had hoped the first couple weeks, but I’m picking up steam and improving quickly. I’m certain my deliverables will be much stronger by next update at the end of my first month.
Besides ongoing work on decoy selection algorithm analysis and improvements, he has also submitted and reviewed several pull requests. Technical details are listed in his report.
Planned work for the next 2 weeks includes:
- Push forward the binning solution to improve the decoy selection algo
- Informally audit monero-lws
- Update openmonero & monero-lws to match wallet2’s decoy selection algo
- Continue working on thread safety in the daemon RPC
- Subaddress support in monero-lws