hinto-janaiyo releases monero-bash v1.9.3
- Status: Added x/month, x/year, user to P2Pool stats
- Status: Added disk left, synced, white/grey peers to Monero stats
- Wallet: All wallet types can now be created [..]
- Config: Added more options to monerod.conf & monero-wallet-cli.conf
- Status: Fixed P2Pool Latest share showing 1st share found
- Tor: Errors are more detailed and fixes are suggested
The full changelog is available on Github4.
The sources, SHA256SUM and .asc files can be found on Github2. Always verify before using.
To learn more and support the project, consult hinto-janaiyo’s new CCS proposal5 to finish developing monero-bash v2.