hinto-janaiyo releases monero-bash v1.9.0 with Tor support
Updates and fixes
- Tor Integration: All monero-bash connections can now be routed through Tor
- HTTP Spoofing: Fake HTTP headers can now be set to blend in with browsers
- Config: monero-bash.conf/p2pool.conf are now automatically upgraded (merged with old config)
- Watch: A new screen buffer is used, exiting will now return to your original terminal instead of clearing
- Tor: New command to test Tor connection: monero-bash tor
- Watch: Fixed date spacing
The sources, SHA256SUM and .asc files can be found on Github2. Always verify before using.
To learn more and support the project, consult hinto-janaiyo’s new CCS proposal4 to finish developing monero-bash v2.