hinto-janaiyo releases monero-bash v1.7.0
Updates and fixes
- P2Pool: Default log level 2 -> 1
- Update: UI more clearly indicates if up-to-date or not
- Update: Exits 0 on new packages, 1 on up-to-date
- Upgrade: Exits 0 on success, 1 on failure
- Version: Exits 0 on up-to-date, 1 on old packages
- Misc: General UI changes
status: Fixed always exiting 1
monero-bash seed: Fixed, but still experimental
- Safety: Using a non-GNU/Linux OS or a Bash version less than v5 will error & exit
The sources, SHA256SUM and .asc files can be found on Github2. Always verify before using.
To learn more and support the project, consult hinto-janaiyo’s new CCS proposal4 to finish developing monero-bash v2.
Reminder: v2.0.0 is in progress and v1.x.x versions will not be compatible.
Update 22/08/04: new package manager prototype available5.