HackerIndustrial submits CCS proposal to build 'MoneroSigner'
HackerIndustrial1 has submitted a CCS proposal2 to build MoneroSigner, a Monero centric version of seedsigner3:
The Monero community could benefit from a fork of seedsigner to supports Monero. [..] I am forking the codebase and removing the bitcoin components and replacing them with Monero/Privacy specific features. [..] Monerosigner is an offline signing hardware wallet built around the raspberry pi zero SBC.
Total funding: 55.38 XMR. ETA: TBD.
- M1: Monerosigner Alpha Release (24 XMR)
- M2: Monerosigner Companion Application (6 XMR)
- M3: Monerosigner DIY scripts and documentation (5 XMR)
- M1: seedsigner emulator audit (0 XMR)
- M2: moneroSignerLibraries (0 XMR)
- M3: PortableMoneroQR research and standard creation (14.2 XMR)
- M4: Monerosigner Beta Build (28.4 XMR)
- M5: Companion Application (7.1 XMR)
- M6: DIY scripts & docs (5.68 XMR)
HackerIndustrial is the creator of the Monero Light Up Circuit Board4 Christmas ornament.
To share your feedback, ask questions and support this proposal, consult !3232.
Update 22/9/24: proposal (milestones, price, details) updated; proposal was moved to funding stage5.
Update 22/10/5: fully funded6.
https://repo.getmonero.org/monero-project/ccs-proposals/-/merge_requests/323 ↩ ↩2