Feather Wallet introduces bootstrappable builds and support for Raspberry Pi, Linux ARM64
Feather Wallet1 version 2.2.22’3 was released with major build system changes and support for Raspberry Pi and Linux ARM64:
Feather Wallet releases are now bootstrappable. This means that we are able to build our entire toolchain and dependencies from their source code.
- Build system changes (bootstrappable builds)4
- Support for Raspberry Pi and Linux ARM64
- Qt was upgraded from 5.15 to 6.4
- macOS builds now ship as a .dmg file
- The webcam QR scanner now works on standalone Linux binaries
- Signed source tarballs can now be downloaded from the downloads page [..]
The complete list of improvements and bug fixes can be found on the Changelog5 page.
A GPG-signed list of the hashes6 is available on the official website and the signing key7 can be downloaded from the Github repository.
Feather is 100% community-sponsored and you can support development efforts by transferring any XMR amount to the project’s donation address8 or by accessing Help → Donate to Feather in the wallet.