Easymonero exchange looking for Monero community feedback
Easymonero is trying to offer a new way, easier and shorter to get your first Monero. (Our mission is to make Monero acquisition easier for beginners)
Looking forward to hearing your feedback (bugs, experiences, how to make the process easier,..), and improve easymonero.com
Users can buy XMR by funding the account with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Maestro) or via a SEPA transfer. Monero is sent directly to the user’s wallet.
Here are some relevant details about Easymonero:
- Easymonero is a product of Gads Media Group SRL3
- Fees are 2.5% on float orders and 3% on fixed orders
- Minimum $5, Maximum $10K orders
- No KYC for orders under $55
- Easymonero uses BUSD (BEP-20) to stock (on BSC) user balance value in $ in the app
Their association with Binance/BUSD will probably be questioned by the community.