Cake Wallet v4.5.3 and Monero.com v1.2.2 released with new 'advanced privacy settings'
This update adds new “Advanced Privacy Settings” on wallet startup, which allows you to disable the fiat API, disable the exchange, and add your own custom remote node so you never need to ping our servers at all!3
- New Settings pages (Connection, Privacy, Display, Other)
- PIN timeout setting (default 10 minutes)
- Allow Disabling Exchange in privacy settings
- Advanced Privacy Screen on wallet creation
- Allow disabling of fiat
- Fix Duplicate Nodes
- ChangeNOW improvements
- Fix restoring backup with 6 PIN-code
Consult the Github repository2 to verify and download the wallet APKs.
Update 22/12/16: v4.5.4/1.2.3 released with several bug fixes and improvements10.